Hi My name is Miki. I'm a freshman Waseda University and study at SILS. I live in Chiba prefecture next to Tokyo. In waseda I belong to photo society and International communicatin clubs. It is soo fun!
I like music, movie,photography,soccer,guitar,ice skating,horse riding,writing, and more!
especially I like to listen to music very much~~So, I often go to concert of foreign bands in Tokyo.
My favorite movies are Forest Gump, The Lord of the Rings,The Pirates Of Caribbean, Bring It On, Lost In Translation, Private Ryan and more. In my life I cannot live without listening to music and sometimes see movies haha.
I like to try new things and meet new people! I want to meet many American students and excahnge opinions here~~so please free write to me. Thanks!
Miki

2 件のコメント:
こんにちは!
はじめまして!私も映画と音楽が好きです。
馬が好きですか?私は馬があります。子供の時に、馬を乗りました。いつも手綱 と馬勒 とサドルを使わなく馬に乗ってから、時々両親が怖くなりました。へへ。
cute blog! i am visiting waseda for 2 months, what a lovely university and neighborhood!
keep up the writing!
megan
コメントを投稿