Dating in Japan
I would like to mention ‘dating in Japan’. In Japan, dating issue is always interesting topic for teenagers as in America. When a couple is formed, rumors are spread out soon and everybody come to know who are now in relationship with. Unlike America, in Japan, we do not care so much about partner’s status and age. So, in school, many senior people are dating with junior students. I knew some boys who had been looking for a cute girlfriend.who is a freshman.
In America, I think Chrismas is event for family. However, in Japan, Christmas is a very important event for a couple. A couple often spend their time together alone. And give present each other. So, in Christmas, people who don’t have a boy friend or girlfriend feel sad and say like ‘ I wish I had a partner on Chrisman Day !!’.
Also, St. Valentine’s day is important event. This event is not only for a couple, also for a people who fall in love with someone. In Japan girls often give chocolates to boys who love. This often leads to the formation of a couple.
In Japan, even if we have a boyfriend or girlfriend, we seldom introduce our partner to our parents. If we invite our partner to our home and introduce a partner to our parents, it means that we date with a view to getting married. So, we often introduce a partner to parents before marriage to ask a permission to parents.
I heard that in America for boys it is important to have a cool car and pick her girlfriend up on his car. However, in Japan, we do not use car so much and we seldom use a car on dating.
As I mentioned above, there are many difficulties between Japan and America about dating.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿