I would like to describe the role of children in the Japanese family.
In Japan, nowadays, many parents want children to pass the entrance examination of prestigeous school and expects them to have suceeded in the future. So, children are often forced to go cram school to pass entrance exam, which is called juku. Children have to study at juku after school and study till night. So, they do not have much time to hang out with their friends and it makes some children get frustrated.
In my case, my parents wanted me to go private junior high school, so I started to go juku when I was around ten years old. At that time, I remember that I was so frustrated to go cram school till night. I just wanted to hang out with my friends or spend lazy time at my home. As my experience shows, in Japan, children sometimes have to go cram school against their will.
In Japan, if a child is born in a family, husband and wife's relationships are tend to be weaker. They would rarely have a date and rarely go outside togeter because a wife tend to spend all her time on baby's care. So, mother and a child's relationship will be strong. In contrast, Japanese husband tend not to interfere with child care so someimes father and a child's relationship is weak.
Anyway, in Japanese family, family's greatest concern is always children.
2008年1月9日水曜日
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

1 件のコメント:
hello am beth
good blog!!! hope we can be friends
コメントを投稿